Chicago Ridge Nursing & Rehab Center is currently allowing visitors in accordance to the guidelines below:
We will continue to update this page with any changes to our visitor policy.
GUIDELINES FOR VISITS
- Family or friends must call to schedule visits at least a day before.
- Visitors will have temperature taken and complete the health screening form in the lobby. Visitors will be offered and encouraged to have Rapid COVID swabs upon arrival to facility. (If visitor doesn’t pass the screening or tests positive, the visit will be postponed to a later time, to be determined).
- Visitor will proceed to the outside entrance to the patio and meet the resident and staff on the patio.
- Entire visit must be supervised by staff.
- Visitor and resident must keep their face masks on and maintain required social distancing during the entire visit.
- No consumption of food or drinks will be allowed during the visit.
- Physical contact between visitor and resident will not be permitted.
- Visitor will exit through the patio and resident will go back inside.
- Resident will sanitize hands upon entering back inside.